The Waeco Cool-Icebox range is made from roto-moulded polypropylene and boasts refrigeration-grade foam insulation. These premium materials have an extremely low heat absorption coefficient, which means your ice will stay frozen for longer (3-10 days).
The 41L capacity provides plenty of space for all your food and drinks, and the two carry handles are great for transporting the icebox. The handles can also be used as tie down points to prevent the icebox from moving around in your boat or vehicle.
This model size is perfect for anglers that want to preserve the eating quality of their freshly caught fish by storing the fish on ice or in an ice slurry. Keeping your feed of fish in the Waeco Cool-Icebox (41L) will ensure that the eating quality and shelf-life of your catch is top notch.
The Waeco Cool-Icebox is made with premium materials and comes with an impressive five-year warranty, so if you’re in the market for an icebox that you can trust to get the job done, look no further.
- Capacity: 41L
- Size: 635 (L) x 390 (W) x 337mm (H)
- Roto-Mould, Polypropylene
- Refridgeration Grade Foam Insulation
- 5 year warranty
- Fully intergrated hinges with stainless steel rods
- Strong ABS Latches with stainless steel fixing screws
- Integrated polyethylene feet & large diameter drain plug